All Council Grievance Form
Complete the following link http://tinyurl.com/JCJBgrievance to file a grievance.
End of the Year Reports
- Sorority and Fraternity Life End of the Year Report 2014-2015 - End of Year Report 2014-2015
- Sorority and Fraternity Life End of the Year Report 2013-2014 - End of Year Report 2013-2014
- Sorority and Fraternity Life End of the Year Report 2012-2013 - End of Year Report 2012-2013
Other Resources and Policies
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Conduct Partnership Process
- Emergency Procedures (revised June 2008) - Crisis Management (Word version) | Crisis Management (PDF version)
- Ohio State Policies on Hazing: Student Code of Conduct defines hazing as: Doing, requiring or encouraging any act, whether or not the act is voluntarily agreed upon, in conjunction with initiation or continued membership or participation in any group, that causes or creates a substantial risk of causing mental or physical harm or humiliation. Such acts may include, but are not limited to, use of alcohol, creation of excessive fatigue, and paddling, punching or kicking in any form.