Office of Student Life

Sorority and Fraternity Life

General Information

Second Year Exemption

Sorority and fraternity houses have the option to apply to be Second Year Approved. This approval allows for second year students to be automatically exempted from living in university residence halls. You can find specific information regarding this policy here. Sorority and fraternity facilities are privately owned, off campus facitliies. If you have questions or concerns about your SFL facility, the Fall 2022 Housing Corporation Contact Information list will provide contact information for questions or concerns. 

2023-24 Second Year Approved Facilities

Alpha Chi Omega; Alpha Epsilon Phi; Alpha Gamma Delta; Alpha Gamma Rho; Alpha Gamma Sigma; Alpha Phi; Alpha Tau Omega; Alpha Xi Delta;Beta Theta Pi; Chi Omega; Delta Chi; Delta Gamma; Delta Sigma Phi; Delta Tau Delta; Delta Theta Sigma; Delta Zeta; FarmHouse; Gamma Phi Beta; Kappa Alpha Theta; Kappa Delta; Kappa Delta Rho; Kappa Kappa Gamma; Phi Gamma Delta; Phi Kappa Tau; Pi Beta Phi; Pi Lambda Phi; Sigma Alpha Epsilon; Sigma Phi Epsilon; Theta Chi; Tri Delta; Zeta Tau Alpha

Billing and Cost

SFL chapter facilities are off campus and therefore cost and billing are controlled by the house corporation and/or chapter. If you have financial aide or Ohio 529 plan you are encouraged to review that plan and check with financial aid to see if that plan will cover costs associated with living in a chapter facility.  

Resources for Living in the University District

Looking for information on living in the University District? Utilize the University District Student Resource Hub.